Sub Header

But flee from these things, you man of God, and pursue righteousness,

godliness, faith, love, perseverance and gentleness. ~ 1 Timothy 6:11

Thursday, October 4, 2012

New Series: Foundations

We are starting a new series this week called Foundations.

The series is being launched in celebration of a landmark for this blog: we just hit 1000 page views!!!

About this series:

In my zeal to force myself into a schedule of posting once a week, I have posted on things that I was struggling with at that moment.  I would be flattering myself if I said I have been discussing advanced theology, but I did make some assumptions and leaps in logic that not everyone would make.

With this series, I hope to correct any omissions in my collection of posts.  I will lay out the foundational truths of Catholicism so that I will be able to speak to them clearly.  As an added benefit, this series will serve as a great starting point for any newcomers to the site!

In this series I hope to cover topics like:
  • Does God exist?
  • Who is Jesus?
  • The Holy Trinity
  • The Bible
  • The Catechism
  • The Structure of the Catholic Church
  • What is the Church?
I would love to hear recommendations for additional topics in the comments section below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment